Ways of Helping
Supporting Aging in Community
You do NOT need a PayPal account to donate to GCSCC.
If you or a loved one is in need of services in order to remain independent at home, or active in the community, please contact us. We provide the following:
* Home-delivered meals (Meals on Wheels).
* Outreach and counseling through the senior centers and ServiceLink to help navigate through Medicare and other services.
* On-demand transportation. We drive clients in lift-equipped vans to medical appointments, grocery shopping, the senior centers and more.
* Activities, educational programs and congregate meals.
* Volunteer opportunities through RSVP at our centers and in the community.
* Chore Corps, assisting with chores, repairs and safety modifications in and around homes.
* Telephone reassurance, providing a daily call to elderly individuals who are homebound, living alone and at risk.
Visit or call your local center for more information, we look forward to having you be a part of our community!