Ways of Helping
Supporting Aging in Community
You do NOT need a PayPal account to donate to GCSCC.
Center for Elder Services
10 Campbell Street
PO Box 433
Lebanon, NH 03766
Welcome to the Grafton County Senior Citizens Council, Inc. (GCSCC)
ServiceLink & Social Services
Assistance with Social Security, Medicare, etc.
Chore Corps Program
Activities, Programs and Clinics
Blood Pressure Screenings
Health and Wellness Programs
Who Uses GCSCC's Services?
• Older people who need support to maintain an independent lifestyle
• Families who require help in caring for older relatives
• Individuals who are preparing for retirement
• Businesses who are assisting employees with obligations of caring for older family members
• Physicians and other medical professionals providing care for an older person
• Bankers, attorneys and others who are managing the affairs of older people
• Concerned neighbors and community members
Bus Drivers: Per-Diem: Drivers needed to cover in the event of driver absence. NH DOT physical required. Littleton Area Senior Center: email@example.com. Upper Valley Senior Center ; firstname.lastname@example.org Plymouth Regional Senior Center/ Newfound Area Senior Center ; email@example.com; Horse Meadow Senior Center; firstname.lastname@example.org. Mascoma Area Senior Center : email@example.com
Bus Driver: Part Time :
32 Hours per week. 4 days per week: Upper Valley Senior Center. Lebanon. NH DOT physical required. Health Insurance benefit eligible position. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our purpose is to develop, strengthen, and provide programs and services that support the health, dignity and independence of older adults and adults with disabilities living in our communities.
Our goal is to do what families and neighbors would – if they could – prepare meals, take people to medical appointments and to do errands, provide opportunities for getting together with friends, untangle problems with Social Security and Medicaid and Medicare, obtain financial support when necessary, secure safe and affordable housing, identify opportunities for volunteering, and offer a shoulder to lean on in times of crisis.